Cumin and Lemon Marinated Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Goat Cheese, Avocado and Crème Fraîche
(Recipe serves 2)
Sliced green mango
Fresh sprigs of coriander
Crème Fraîche (or equally substitue 1/2 cup sour cream mixed with 1 1/2 tbs. 18% cream)
- Preheat your barbecue to 300º C (575º F).
- To make the marinade, mix the dry ingredients with the olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Filet the chicken breasts to obtain two equally sized pieces and lightly pound with a kitchen mallet to tenderise.
- Coat with the marinade and place in the refrigerator for the time it takes the BBQ to pre-heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the fillings.
- When the BBQ reaches temperature, grill the chicken filets for about 3 minutes on each side, until the juices run completely clear or until the internal temperature reaches 75℃ (165℉). .
- Serve with the fillers and a generous helping of the Crème Fraîche.
Tip: Serve with salt and peppered credités and the remainder of the Crème Fraîche.
Posted on January 28th, 2014 by Matthew C. exclusively for BBQXL