Smoked Oysters are quickly becoming a favourite for our team. Check out their recipe below.
- With the smoker cooking at about 120degC(250degF), add hickory chunks to the smoker for flavour
- Slice and remove the seeds of 4 jalapeños peppers and smoke them for 30min
- Open some fresh Port Stephens oysters and smoked them for 20min
- Once the oysters are nice and plump, add some smokey bbq sauce.
- Finish with some finely chopped smoked jalapeños scattered across the oysters, and crushed pieces of pork crackle